I have been very pre-occupied with my youngest brother’s welfare. At age 61 he has a diagnosis of Early Onset Alzheimer’s disease. This is a tragedy. I have, however, risen to the occasion and am literally my brother’s keeper. I have Powers of Attorney in order to preserve his future. I feel blesseds to have such an opportunity to accompany him on this hard but holy journey. Please pray for me and mine.
1. You are meant to feel deeply.
2. You are here to experience life.
3. You are divine and non-physical.
4. Death is an illusion.
5. You are loved.
http://the spiritscience.net/2015/05/07/5-life-changing truths-your-soul-wants-you-to-remember/
1. Engage with people more than pixels.
2. Take your soul seriously.
3. Increase your kindness.
4. Choose someone to forgive.
5. In forgiving, include yourself.
1. Live our Lady’s Message at Fatima
2. Make more time for spiritual reading
3. Make good stewartship a lifestyle
4. Share your Catholic faith with others.
5. Bring back regular penances.
6. Go an extra day to Mass.
7. Pray the rosary.
8. Pick a new saint buddy.